Monday 7 April 2014

FRENCH MOUNTAINS






It was all too much...safe to say I got rather over excited in this sweetie shop!


An ah-mazing dinner for my dad's bday at Le Grenier. So freakin delish.


A few sneaky snap shots of my amazing week in the French mountains. 

It was the best week. Sun, snow, family and lots of delish food (actually far too much food! Trainers where are you?!)

I was in a little place called Alpe D'Huez where my little sis has been doing a season (yes that's her looking ridiculously brown in the piccy!) Whole family in a two bedroom apartment...interesting...but so much fun.

Back home now and having to get my head down and work for uni and also to try and earn some money. A wardrobe clear out is on the cards. EBay here I come!

Wearing Trousers: Topshop    Scarf: Zara    Shirt: & Other Stories    Gillet: Topshop    
Leather Jacket: Zara (more on that to come! How perfect is it?!)

Pics me & mum (sorry about the quality. Safe to say only an iPhone can be carried up the mountain)


No comments:

Post a Comment