Friday 25 April 2014

THREE STRIPE








Here they are. My new babies. The Gazelles. 

Fairly uncomfortable at first (the leather is so stiff it's like bowling shoes) they are now amazing. And the perfect monochrome addition to my wardrobe of colour...
(track my obsession with all things monochrome here, here & here!)

I also embraced a new trend with the purchase of these Mango culottes. They're the ones that Daria rocks in the campaign. I was unsure as to how they'd look on me but actually I love them. So comfy and easy to wear with anything.

It's currently rainy and drizzly outside so am dreaming of an evening like this one.

Jacket: Zara    Top: ACNE    Culottes: Mango    Trainers: Adidas Gazelle    Watch: Swatch
Jewellery: Anthropologie, Pandora, Ming 


No comments:

Post a Comment