Sunday 27 April 2014

BOOKWORM


My beloved collection of coffee table books.

I'm quite impressed really with the number I've racked up over the last few years.
 I never stop asking for them and people never stop surprising me with the ones they find.  

They don't only look good but they are also the best source of inspiration when the Internet just isn't cutting it.

If I had to have a favourite?! It would definitely be Pictures by Tim Walker. It's the most beautiful book and the photos just never get old.

Books as follows from the top down:
Home Sweet Home BANKSY
The Art of Making Tees
Untitled
The Street Art Stencil Book
The Granny Alphabet TIM WALKER
The Stitch Bible
Vintage Fashion & Couture KERRY TAYLOR
Portrait of an Era READER'S DIGEST
Nick Knight
Vogue Model
Vogue Covers
(Can't remember that one!)
Avedon Fashion RICHARD AVEDON
Pictures TIM WALKER

Pic me



No comments:

Post a Comment