Monday 23 December 2013

IN MY DREAMS


So as its almost Christmas I thought I would compile a little wish-list...that is only really ever going to appear in my stocking in my dreams!

Oh well that's what christmas is all about. 

Undies-Weekday kickers by Stella McCartney, wouldn't mind rocking a pair of these

Leather jacket-Acne, probably the most perfect jacket ever made (& its in the sale! Run!!)

Quill-Maison Martin Margiela, I think lectures would be a whole lot more fun writing with one of these

Socks-Brora, cashmere beauties to keep you warm and looking so chic

Sunnies-Rag & Bone, unfortunately sold out everywhere but they are so perfect! Might have to search through eBay 

Book-Storyteller by Tim Walker, my all time favourite photographer has released another book, amazing!

Watch-Larson & Jennings, I want it, I want it!!

Happy dreaming on this eve of Christmas eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment