Friday 27 December 2013

PEOPLE: CHRIS SEARL























Hope you've all had lovely Christmas times surrounded by family and friends and far too much food! I've had the most amazing Christmas and am now lying on the sofa like a small whale browsing through the sales and looking at amazing photos like these ones.

How incredible are these shots by the talented Chris Searle?! Don't you just want to be in his gang?? I know I do. And I want to be miles away from windy, cold England on a beach in my bikini.

Chris' use of the sunlight directly onto his lens is just so perfect as it shines past old trainers and beautiful bodies. And that iconic photo second from the top featured on nearly ever Tumblr ever made...now you know who took it. 

Check out more of Chris' work and his ad campaigns over on his website or follow him on Instagram for regular doses of amazing photos.

Pics via ChrisSearl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment