Tuesday 5 November 2013

FROM DAY TO NIGHT


So I have very exciting news! I have been voted in as Deputy Fashion Editor of my uni paper called Nouse. I'm so excited to see what I can bring to the paper and also to their online section that is really taking off.

On the side of that I also write for another student website that is brand new, called My Uni-Verse. Its basically a platform for students to find nights out, places to work, things to buy. I write for the Undercover Student section giving little tips on student friendly fashion.

So there's a bit about me! Check out the sites if you want to. Here's the most recent one I've done, styling the amazing Zara polo neck for Daytime and Nighttime. I want that slip dress so bad! With that bright pink beanie I reckon it would  be the perfect outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment