Thursday 31 January 2013

THE ULTIMATE ACCESSORY

As you may have noticed from some of my previous posts (see here, here, here) I LOVE photography and cameras. I think you can never have enough cameras as there are just so many you need to do different things. I currently own a Sony a55 and a MiniDiana Lomography camera (and a trusty iPhone 4) and they're amazing. But I'm really wanting to invest in both a Polaroid number and an underwater one....I guess i'll just have to start saving! 

These are just a few snaps to show how amazing a camera looks as an accessory. Casually slung over one shoulder, hanging round the neck, wrapped round a wrist, it just never looks bad! 

Enjoy.

xxxx




































Piccys from AfterDRK, CarolinesMode, DependsWhatDayItIs, TheSartorialist, Zanita, TheyAllHateUs, StockholmStreetStyle, I'mKoo

No comments:

Post a Comment