Friday 1 February 2013

PEOPLE: JUERGEN TELLER

Juergen Teller, probably one of the coolest and most incredible photographers around. His photos are so bizarre they're amazing. He can capture fashion, famous people as well as landscapes and normal people in equal measure. He has been photographing the Vivienne Westwood campaigns for years and has captured celebrities doing things no other photographer could make them do! Like Victoria Beckham inside a Marc Jacobs shopping bag!

His new exhibition "Woo" is at The ICA and runs from 23rd January-17th March 2013 (and I will defo be going!)

xxxx

Here is an interview I found with him on i-D online.

What’s the greatest life lesson you’ve learnt?That life can give you a lot of pleasure. I know it’s hard, but after my Dad’s suicide, I try to be positive, try to do something with my life. It could have easily tipped the other way.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Believe in yourself.
What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever been given? Don’t go to England not speaking the language, you will come back after three months being a loser.
If you could rewind time, what advice would you give your younger self? I can’t rewind time, things are moving forward.
Is there anyone you haven’t yet photographed, that you would like to and why? I would have liked to photograph my Dad.
What are your three rules to live by? I don’t have rules.
What advice would you give young photographers wishing to follow in your footsteps? I would advise them not to follow into my footsteps, because how can they? They have to find their own feet.



























Piccys from iDOnline, Google, JuergenTellerTumblr




No comments:

Post a Comment