Tuesday 22 January 2013

IT'S OURSELVES WE FIND IN THE SEA

Following on from my post yesterday, if you're going to rock a cap its important that under your arm is a surfboard, whether you can use it or not...I learnt to surf when I was in Australia travelling and I loved it! I felt so freakin cool while I was doing it and it was an epic ab workout. Unfortunately, living in the Northern Hemisphere means you have to be properly dedicated to get really good...so I'm searching for my wetsuit....

Also following OracleFox on Bloglovin and seeing how gorgeous she looks (see first picture!!!!!!) is enough to make me want to surf...and to wear leather caps..

2013 is the year I become an awesome surfer! Or at least a surfer looking babe; you can't have everything I guess...

xxxx

































No comments:

Post a Comment