Wednesday 16 September 2015

NY BABY



So whilst I hide inside the house away from the torrential downpour that seems never ending in England, these lovely ladies are dressing in their best and stalking the streets of New York.

Safe to say I have been incessantly checking my Instagram and Snapchat for updates from the shows and the streets. And neither have disappointed.



From Gigi closing the Tommy Hilfiger show in a crochet bikini complete with actual pool, to the thirty monks who opened Prabal Gurung's show to the insane set (and beautiful hair) at Rodarte, this fashion week has been everything the hungry fashion crowd could have dreamed of.

I haven't done a round up of the shows, instead choosing some of my fav snaps from the streets. Because we all know that's really where we mere mortals get our inspiration from.

Next stop is London. 
Let's see what you've got. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment