Tuesday 15 September 2015

FREEDOM


This photo was taken a few weeks ago now, on my favourite beach in my favourite place in the whole entire world.

I have been so unbelievably lucky this summer to have travelled to some of the most fantastic places right across the globe, from America to Menorca to France and back. And I wouldn't have changed that for the world.

But what about good old England?



For me, nothing beats South Devon. I've been going there every year since I was born to the same white house on the cliff top and nothing ever really changes.

I guess that's why I love it.

The minute you step out of your car down there you just feel better. I don't know what it is, maybe it's something in the air, maybe the water. I don't know, I don't really care to have it explained.

All I do know is that, after a week down there doing nothing except walking, swimming and a whole lot of eating I feel totally recharged, if a little podgy round the edges.

So even if you can't escape abroad any time soon, just jump in your car with a sleeping bag, a beanie and some change for the pub and drive down to the sea. Find a place that takes your fancy, get out of said car and just breathe it all in. 

You'll instantly feel like you're on holiday and who knows? You might just surprise yourself and find a little spot that you'll never want to leave.

Pic iPhone6

No comments:

Post a Comment