Wednesday 31 December 2014

TICKING OFF


So 2014 is drawing to a close.

I can't quite believe that this year has already been and gone. It's just flown by and has been really quite an incredible year.

A fair few ups and also a few downs. Not that I'm complaining at all!

I achieved some things this year that I never thought I would. I've been places that I never thought I'd go to and I've met people who have truly changed my life.

So here's to next year and the surprises it may bring.

I've got a few resolutions but there's no point writing them down...I'll just let you know if I keep them!

First on that list is to graduate and then get a job...nothing too major really...oh and not over spending my student loan on clothes...and shoes.

I hope you all have a very happy New Year wherever in the world you may be.

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country
Anais Nin

Pic me, couldn't leave you on anything other than a Sri Lankan sunset, Mount Lavinia beach

No comments:

Post a Comment