Friday 12 September 2014

CHEEKY SNAPSHOTS #3


The bay of Unawatuna showing off as usual


Who knew rice could be so exciting?


Crossing train tracks out here is a risky business


Cheap plastic sunnies make for the perfect photo opportunity 


A salad makes a healthy change from copious amounts of rice and curry



Probably one of the greatest spots high in the clouds in Colombo

So I'm about to start my last week in this incredible country.

I can't believe how fast time has flown by nor just how much I have seen, done and achieved since being here.
And also just how much I have learnt in such a short space of time. It's mind blowing. 

These are a selection of random snapshots from my last week in the city and an afternoons escape to the beach.

That final photo cannot even begin to capture the 360 degree view that I had of Colombo at sunset.
It was breathtaking, yet another example of how this country never ceases to surprise and amaze me.

Pics me, all taken with iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment