Saturday 4 January 2014

# NEW YEAR

2014. New Year. New resolutions. I've made 10 that I'm writing down so that I have to stick to them! I'll keep you posted as to how I'm getting on. Good luck with yours!

1. No snacking. Bad stuff that is,

2. Gym more. At least 2 times a week. That's realistic.

3. Drink water. And hot water with lemon. Apparently its good for you or something!

4. Be content.

5. Travel, on the cheap. Europe is right there after all.

6. Cook more. Experiment and be adventurous! At least within a student budget.

7. Take more photos. And print them out!

8. Learn to skateboard!

9. Be brave. Go & get it. Whatever that may be.

10. Carry notebooks everywhere. Write. Stick. Draw.

"MY LIFE ISN'T PERFECT, 
BUT IT DOES HAVE PERFECT MOMENTS"

Pics OracleFox, Tumblr, TheyAllHateUs, FashionMeNow

No comments:

Post a Comment