Sunday 12 January 2014

JANUARY BEAUTY BUYS


January. A new year and a fresh start. But terrible for general body and skin condition. 

Father Christmas was amazing this year at bringing me beauty bits and bobs and these are my fail safes to get you through these cold times!

& Other Stories Rose Hand Cream Probably one of the best brands for skin care and their hand cream is amazing. And smells so delish. Very necessary for post-biking hands.

& Other Stories Rose Body Scrub Equally good. I don't usually scrub my body but this one leaves your skin smelling like roses all day. What's not to like?!

& Other Stories Make-up Wipes None of the red raw eyes that normal remover pads give me but merely make up free skin that feels silky smooth.

Vaseline Rosy Lips I'm not usually a fan of Vaseline as I don't think it really moisturises that well but this one is better than average! And it leaves a slight pinky sheen on your lips which looks so fresh for those cold winter days.

L'Oreal 7-in-1 Saviour Honestly the best nail care varnish I've ever used. Run, don't walk, to the chemist to get it! Seriously..go!

Pic. You'reSoVain

No comments:

Post a Comment