Thursday 9 June 2016

DREAM WORLD


Oh to be part of the Réalisation girl gang?! 
Doesn't it look like the absolute dream?

They're the kind of girls that in my head I look like...but in reality, well I'm not quite there.
The ones that don't even try and still look like that.

They wear clothes that were designed to seduce but with such ease and nonchalance that they could be wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

So after much stalking of their Instagram, I decided to treat myself to the Diane dress in navy, the ultimate sundress. And I mean who doesn't love a sundress?

But this one was different. 
I put it on, looped the string and tied it around my waist and instantly felt, well, amazing.
The well it fell, the hemline, the silky-ness.
I was in love.

And I felt so damn...sexy.
Which, as some of you will know, is not often (read: never) the case.

So if you're having a low moment, or you're on a massive high, invest in a piece from these girls.

Trust me on this one.
This will be one purchase that you will never regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment