Monday 16 May 2016

MONDAY MOTIVATION #22


Because no-one's bad-ass, multi-million pound, female empowering empire was.

Busy trying to create my own empire right here but realising that it's going to take time so
I. Must. Be. Patient.

You know they (that is the people who know stuff) always said patience is a virtue?!

Well I've always called bull**** before.

I'm as impatient as they come and I just want everything to happen now.
I don't want to have to wait for someone to email/call me back or wait for the right job/man/puppy to come along you know?!

But then I read this quote and realised, it's ok, because even

Beyoncé wasn't built in a day.

If she can't even do it in a day then I've got no chance. 
So I might as well sit around in my gym kit, trawl through Instagram for more #recipes and (at least try to) patiently wait.

For more Beyoncé inspo, head over to one of my favourite brand's blogs, FrankBody, to see how they rule like Queen B.

Pic from *WELL SAID* on @ivrashton Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment