Tuesday 8 March 2016

DUSTY WALKS


Fav girl, fav brand. Taking a wander along an empty road, kicking up dust in some bad ass biker boots, majestic desert mountains as the backdrop.

Equipment's latest campaign makes me want to run away to the wilderness, albeit clad in silk shirts, ripped jeans and cowboy boots. 

I love the breezy effortlessness with which the photographer has captured Caroline. It looks like they were the easiest moments to shoot, the sunlight perfectly silhouetting her at points and then illuminating her at others. 

Safe to say my next holiday begs to be more desert than beach but we'll see how long this English freezing weather holds out as I might just change my mind.

For now though I'll long for candy striped shirts and baby soft cotton tees.

Check out the video of the campaign here to see for yourself how amazing the girl, the clothes and the landscape go together. Oh and to catch a glimpse of the sweetest dog ever.

Seems a pretty perfect woman to showcase to celebrate International Women's Day. 

Equipment Spring 2016 Lookbook

More after the jump








Pics can be seen on *CAMPAIGNS* @ivrashton Pinterest 
via FGR

No comments:

Post a Comment