Friday 4 July 2014

HASHTAG FROM WHERE I LIVE

The beautiful Buddhist temple across the bay

The company where I'm working

The view from where I live!!

Spices

Sri Lankan cooking class, in which I excelled of course

Sunset-the most beautiful time of day

So nothing like being dropped in at the deep end!

Straight into work right from the word go. But it's absolutely fascinating. Galle Fort is an extraordinary place with the most bizarrely amazing mix of people.

I did a little cooking course yesterday and so over the next three months hope to perfect my skills so when I come home I can impress everyone with my talent! Not sure that'll work but I'm at least going to try!

Delicious food every place I go, the friendliest people, the most gorgeous views but the heat...oh wow is it unbelievable!! Really hoping I'll get used to it as it's stupid levels of heat.

All the all the first few days have been a very hot whirlwind but a fascinating one.
Feeling excited about what is going to happen over the next few weeks.

Stay tuned.

Pics me

No comments:

Post a Comment