Tuesday 3 June 2014

RAINY DAY DIY


A DIY.

It's been a while since I did one because uni work had to kind of take over. 
But now I only have one presentation left to do I figured I can take time off that incredibly boring work to do a simple DIY, one that I've been wanting to do for ages.

Distressed jeans. Don't they just ache with cool-ness?!

I've had these jeans lying around my wardrobe for ages. They're a bit big and already have holes in the belt loops so they were the perfect pair to be distressed.

Honestly the most simple process:

I put the jeans on. Marked where my knees were. Took them off. Cut small lines with scissors then used the smallest holes on the cheese grater to distress the cuts.
Oh and then I washed them and threw them in the dryer, just to make the cuts look less uniform.

And voilá! I have me a pair of pretty bad ass jeans.

Jeans: Zara (old)



And I know, I forgot Monday Motivation again! I'm terrible. But I had a bad day (as Mondays can sometimes be) and so I'm sorry!
If you want to hear some wisdom from Dr Seuss, or about how to stay original or about ill-behaved women, check out previous weeks.

I promise I'll do better next week :)

Pic me


No comments:

Post a Comment