Saturday 10 May 2014

WAYS TO WEAR WHITE


Top: Zara    Jeans: Topshop    Sandals: Topshop    Jewellery: Assorted (same throughout) Watch: Swatch


Top: H&M    Trousers: Mango    Trainers: Adidas


Jumper: Monki    Shirt: Topshop    Skort: Zara    Trainers: Converse
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure PASSION #104

So as summer approaches but it is still definitely not warm enough to be without a few layers, white seems to be the only colour I want to reach for. (When was it ever not I guess!)

But head to toe? 
Not always everyone's cup of tea but for Nouse's summer edition, our lovely fashion editor and I each styled white three ways to give a guiding hand to those just jumping on the bandwagon.

As you can see my wearing of white mainly consists of the top to toe look with a few hints of colour. 
A red lip or a leopard sandal are my go to options but a striped top has never yet let me down.

Basically the pieces you see above are just on continuos rotation because they all go with each other. Pretty fab no?! That's the beauty of white. 
Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

What about you guys? Which one's your favourite?? And how do you wear your whites?! 

Oh and a quick (slightly nerdy) note, if you are going to wear top to toe whites they have got to be WHITE white. 
Not yellow, not slightly grey but as bright as you can get them. I suggest washing them with a colour catcher but that's just me!

Pics thanks to the fabulous Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment