Friday 13 September 2013

LFW ROUND-UP: DAY 1


















So I can now officially tick one thing off my bucket list. I went to London Fashion Week AND I attended not just one but two shows! Seriously dreams do come true. 

It was a drizzly, grey day at Somerset House but the fashion folk were out in force. I had a wander round the showrooms, interviewed some designers (for the uni paper I write for) and then managed to see both the Daks and the Christopher Raeburn shows-they were fantastic! And I was ridiculously over excited!

Daks was a beachy wonderland, lots of turbans, chunky jewellery. Sleek minimal hair and glowing skin-I can't believe its not summer any more!

Christopher Raeburn was a lesson in how to dress chicly on safari. Buttoned up jackets, big rucksacks and low ponytails-so gorgeous.

So that's day 1 in a tiny nutshell. I'm not going to day 2 and 3 but I'll be posting streetstyle piccys and other things to keep you interested! 

Ph. mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment