Monday 29 June 2015

KEFALONIA












So I've just got back from the most blissful week on the beautiful island of Kefalonia in Greece. I went with two of my best friends and we spent the week lying around on beaches and by pools, stuffing our faces with far too much food and drink and just generally recovering from the last month at uni.

It was exactly what I needed but I was incredibly lucky.

Whilst we were out there, the horrors of Tunisia didn't fail to reach us. To think that people who had saved up all year to go on holiday, who had gone to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, who were just innocently sunbathing, weren't safe is to horrific for words.

I was lucky as my photos show. 

My holiday went by undisturbed and I came home with a rapidly fading tan & a suitcase of dirty clothes.

For those who are coming home with a whole lot more or a whole lot less, my thoughts are with you all.

Pics me with iPhone6

No comments:

Post a Comment