Friday 22 May 2015

F`R`I`E`N`D`S


Yesterday I cried in a Friends episode. Not proper heaving tears but you know, I felt a bit weepy. It was an old episode when a baby is born and I just welled up a little. It was embarrassing. Thankfully no one was home except my dog...so only she saw.

Anyway, not the point of this post.

I'm in love with this photo. 

Totally genuine happiness and friendship.

This photo is getting me so excited for the next few months celebrating being free with my friends, hopefully in the sun, with good music, good food and probably fairly revolting wine. 

Oh well. The time for pleasant tasting alcohol will come.

My weeks of fun properly start on Sunday when I am flying out to France with two of my best friends to spend just under a week maxing relaxing by a pool and stuffing our faces with croissant after croissant.

Safe to say I have  no idea what to take but I have lain out my bikini ready to go.

Oh well. It's a start.

Alexandra Spencer & Bambi Northwood-Blyth at Australian Fashion Week 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment