Thursday 20 March 2014

PARIS IN A DAY

This is actually outside Buckingham Palace where the cyclists started their journey (hence the pot of Vaseline!)




Laduree-Needless to say I could not afford  to buy one, just look!











Because everyone's a tourist by the Eiffel Tower right?!


So here it is. My Paris-in-a-day photo diary.

You might all be wondering why I was in Paris and for such a short time. Well some amazing friends of mine cycled from London to Paris in 24 hours and they made it! 

Honestly the most incredible event to be part of (I drove the support car) and in the process they managed to raise over £5000 for Teenage Cancer Trust. Just amazing.

On the Sunday we had an epic day of sightseeing and here are my snaps from it. 

Started at the Eiffel Tower, walked all the way along through the Louvre gardens to Notre Dame. Ate lunch sitting by the river then climbed up the Sacre Coeur where we got the best view of the city. 

Paris you had me at hello. I will definitely be coming back for more.

Wearing:

1. Top: Cheap Monday    Scarf: Liberty    Sunnies (throughout): RayBan
2. Shirt: Topshop    Jeans: Zara    Trainers: Nike
3. Jacket: IsabelMarant pour H&M    Shirt: Vintage    Jeans: Topshop (old)

Pic Me, my lovely friend & a kind passer by

No comments:

Post a Comment