Tuesday 30 July 2013

BEAUTY: CHANEL SERUM

So I am a big toiletries hoarder. Read HUGE. And I can never say no to a freebie. So when I bought my Chanel lipstick the other day and was asked if I wanted to try their new serums, I couldn't say no. 

So here they are. Le Jour, La Nuit and Le Weekend are three different formulas developed to reactivate, recharge and renew your skin. And they truly are incredible. From day one of using the day serum under my moisturiser, my skin looked glowing and radiant, and I had actually just rolled out of bed! 

I've now used all three serums and can safely say that I love them. They do come in at a slightly ridiculous very high price but I'm almost inclined to say that it is worth it. We shall see how well my saving goes...

So there it is, my first beauty post. I hope you enjoyed it!



Ph. mine

No comments:

Post a Comment