Thursday 19 July 2012

ITSY BITSY

Teeny weeny polkadot bikini!! Those are what i'm dreaming of at the moment because on monday i'm off on my first holiday of the year to Menorca with some friends! And i'm TOO excited for words!! Sun, sea and a good book, thats what i'm really looking forward to. So the w/e for me shall be spent in preparation for my holiday if you know what i mean....as my body hasn't been out of jeans, socks and sweatshirts for the entirety of this year!!! 

Hope you guys are lucky enough to go somewhere lovely-or if not then the weather is kind to us here in the UK or wherever you are in the world!

xxxx 

(Pic below is my own!)

These are my new holiday bikinis!! One on the left is from the Banana Republic sale and the one on the right is Topshop.


























No comments:

Post a Comment